From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2015 11:12 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Traveling to Destin ... Need help

Check the KP website to see if there are "participating" pharmacies - if
not.
You'll have to pay retail, but hang onto the receipt. KP has an "out of
network/emergency" reimb paperwork. You'll get the net difference between
what you would pay if you got it from KP and the retail price. Be sure to
keep your receipts.
I had to do that when I I was on the road and knew that my insulin would run
out. I wouldn't be where I could get it delivered, and I couldn't get it
early.B  Hmmph