[IP] Re: childhood illness et al

 I know that as a child leaving the country, we received several 'potent'
vaccines too closely together (logistical oversight?)

 I developed IDDM @ 11, a year or less later, BUT, it was also after a monstrous
growth spurt, which certainly put stress on the body? (As does illness, hormonal
chgs in kids, serious surgeries in adults....)

 My brother developed IDDM 12 yrs later when he was 18, and also going through a
late bloomer growth spurt. Our youngest sister was dx w T2 @ the ripe old age of
-40, much to her dismay

 Three of the three of us w only a paternal grandfather dx w T2 the year prior
to MY dx as D history. But all of us getting those vaccines on a shortened
(against recommendations) schedule......
and each of us getting the diabeasties after a physical stressor

 Yep, things have changed since the late 60s in terms of treatment.....(thinking
less than fondly on the eggs every day, high protein/fat diet, and D Zerta
gelatin for the hair loss and nails that looked like I was never fed etc....67
lbs @ over 5' tall. Malnutrition was the dx name of the game, I think

MichelleS