[IP] Re:

The 70s weren't that great either ! B I was dx in 71, and we used the
clinitest, acetist, later on, the test B tape. B I vividly remember at camp
especially, EVERYTHING was on a scale down to grams of this and that.
The worst: B Este s/f this and that! B Pink pkgs of Sweet 'n Low (ugh!!!)
I remember then mom boiling syringes and big bottles of isopropyl alcohol
w/cotton balls.. I'm so immune to the smell of it these day, ha ha. B
Tx of lows were straight sugar, or sugar water, sugar cubes or some Coke
(which I still hate the flavor of any sugared beverages)
ADenver

     On Saturday, June 13, 2015 8:09 AM, Michael Plinski