From: "Leigh" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2015 10:35:52 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] Traveling to Destin ... Need help

B I called Destin walgreens pharmacy and spoke w them / they said no they will
not take kaiser and will not make exceptions

I will try of course

B I have 17 units left on my pump ... Which should get me through to end of
this
evening w out food

B We get there in about 2 hours / driving now ... I might ask about regular
insulin someone mentioned ...

Sent from my iPhone

B > On Jun 13, 2015, at 12:30 PM, Susan Lane