Re: [IP] Traveling to Destin ... Need help

 I called Destin walgreens pharmacy and spoke w them / they said no they will
not take kaiser and will not make exceptions

I will try of course

 I have 17 units left on my pump ... Which should get me through to end of this
evening w out food

 We get there in about 2 hours / driving now ... I might ask about regular
insulin someone mentioned ...

Sent from my iPhone