Re: [IP] Traveling to Destin ... Need help

go to the pharmacy and tell them about the emergency situation.  Your
insurance will usually pay for the prescription in in an emergency
situation.  The pharmacist at CVS told me about this.  Not sure if this
will work with Kaiser, but it's worth a try.  Susan