Re: [IP] Traveling to Destin ... Need help

I have not done this yet.  Some people have used REGULAR insulin in their
pumps.  It is much less expensive at Walmart.  It has been said you don't a
need a prescription.  Cost maybe $25 or $30.  Of course, the times are
different with Regular.  You may want to check this out.  Good luck.