[IP] Traveling to Destin ... Need help

 Traveling to Destin, Florida ... I grabbed the empty bottle of insulin instead
of full ... I have Kaiser insurance so only was to get Rx is w walgreens and
have to pay retail = 279 a bottle ... My co pay usually 40$

 If anyone in Destin area could I buy a bottle from you ? Or is there any advise
? I just don't have 279 to pay

Sent from my iPhone