From: "blackistone comcast net"
<email @ redacted>
To: "IP" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2015 7:09:15 AM
Subject: [IP] chicken pox B & trial for 100 year old vaccine

B I had chic pox as a child 2 times in 1974 and 75 then was diagnosed w type 1
... I don't remember the exact month span but that is the basics ... I was 5
when diagnosed w type 1 .... in reading below this confirms my belief that the
chic pox kicked in my lovely disease I've had for over 40 years

any thoughts ?