[IP] chicken pox & trial for 100 year old vaccine

 I had chic pox as a child 2 times in 1974 and 75 then was diagnosed w type 1
... I don't remember the exact month span but that is the basics ... I was 5
when diagnosed w type 1 .... in reading below this confirms my belief that the
chic pox kicked in my lovely disease I've had for over 40 years

any thoughts ?