From: "Dilip Ladhani" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2015 3:46:43 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: FDA Approved trial for 100 year old vaccine use on B T1
D!

yeah, good explanation. It eludes to the permanence of Type 1 so far. I
don't know of anyone, that has experienced a reversal of the disease. You
are saying that the destruction of the beta cells was happening anyways.

I first read about Dr Faustman's accidental discovery in 2004, I distinctly
remember it. To think of it, nothings come of it so far. Just illustrates
how long trials take, I guess. Not blaming anybody, as I am not in the
medical field, but it's kinda taught me to not be anxious about cures for
Type 1.

Dilip