Re: [IP] Re: FDA Approved trial for 100 year old vaccine use on T1 D!

This is a good explanation.  I think that many of us, however, link our
diagnosis of diabetes with some sort of illness preceding it.  We will
never know for sure because our autoimmune may not have been working for a
long time and we did not know it.