Re: [IP] Type 1 vaccine trial

You will need to keep those fingers crossed for a long time.

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2015-06/mgh-mgh060315.php

"The five-year trial will investigate whether repeat BCG vaccination can
clinically improve type 1 diabetes in adults between 18 and 60 years of age
who have small but still detectable levels of insulin secretion from the
pancreas."