      From: TeamTJ <email @ redacted>
 To: email @ redacted
 Sent: Tuesday, June 9, 2015 12:04 PM
 Subject: [IP] Animas Pump Clip

My 14-year old daughter is very hard on her pump clips and so I frequently
have to order new ones.

Her last one just broke and before I order yet another one, I figured I'd
ask if there is anyone on the list with one they don't use...I'm happy to
pay for shipping...

Thanks!

Morgan
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)