Re: [IP] Animas Pump Clip

Hey Morgan,

I actually work for Animas as a clinical consultant and we just got new
pump clips in! They are a bit more durable than the old ones.

https://estore.animascorp.com/ProductDetail.aspx?groupid=4502&topcategoryid=50&subcategoryid=140
There is the link to the pump clip. Hope this helps!

-Julia

--
Julia Blanchette, BSN, RN
PhD Student, Graduate Research Fellow