 The notice came via UPS with a return envelope. It said it was being sent to
those who still
 have 1 of those pumps according to their records. I already have a Ping
replacement but I
 didn't return the 2020 keeping it as a backup. So if you don't still have a
2020, IR 1250 or
1200 pump you wont get a notice.

 I'll probably return my 2020 now. They do give you the option to keep the pump
but inmform
them. It's actually old news this was 1st brought up a while ago.

Annabella