RE: [IP] Please do not open is to all the social groups

I think the term you are looking for is "troll".

-----Original Message-----
 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Frances Richardson
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2015 12:12 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Please do not open is to all the social groups

  Waaaay back when I first became a member of IP'ers, there were several kinds
of
problems from the wrong kind of people making rude, inappropriate comments, and
some good people got hurt. There were people doing scamming, trying to sell
stuff, and people trying to start problems and cause negative reactions. There
are terms for these kinds of behaviors, but I can't remember what they are. We
are a NON-PROFIT support group for insulin pumpers. Becoming a member is very
simple. Michael and his many wonderful volunteers have come up with some ground
rules that work for all of us. They deal very quickly with the mean old fake
people. Please keep us like we are now......a "professional" learn and grow
support group who is always here to help us. I really appreciate that.

Sent from my iPad
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)