[IP] Freestyle and Freestyle Lite strips

I have HUNDREDS of Freestyle and Freestyle lite strips that expired earlier
this year and late last year

I was going to throw them away but decided to check here to see if anyone
wanted them.

Might be a good deal for someone with no Ins ...

400 Freestyle expired 8/2014
100 Freestyle expired 1/2015
250 Freestyle lite expired 3/2015

All Yellow Boxes

They will fit in a USPS flat rate box
the postage for that is $15

If the $750 worth of strips are worth a $30 experiment to you send me an
email off line
If this is against IP policy I apologize