[IP] Re Can anyone join me on fb insulin pumpers

George said  "Why NOT an Open Group"

I am one of the people who joined the open group but quit posting there when
my nosy sister started asking me for more details about what I was posting
there.  I'll share with my wide circle of Facebook family and friends what I
choose to share and at a level I know they can understand.  I share the
details of pumping that they do not understand only with other pumpers.  That
is why I go to groups like this.  I post only  general information for my
Facebook status.  Health groups that I join for my health or my son's health
should be closed.  Too personal and often too technical for ALL my Facebook
friends to be looking at in the ticker feed.
Julia
Minimed pump and CGM