Re: [IP] Can anyone join me on fb insulin pumpers

Why NOT an Open Group, it invites those who are curious to come in and
learn or to leave if it doesn't benefit them.  If they are a Trolling
A-h*le, then they will be dispatched and banned by the Admins. In the
meantime, we can share our knowledge, we are the experts (even though the
only Degree Letters after our names would be 'BTDTIS'=been there, done
that, I survived)  Our knowledge is vast and can be shared to create a
better good for so many others.  I like to Share!!

--
George
Type 1 - 51 years - Pumping since 1998