RE: [IP] Omnipod and hot weather

I live in the Dallas Fort Worth area, spend a lot of time in the Yucatan,
Mexico, and never have a problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Susan Lane
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2015 6:03 PM
To: ip
Subject: Re: [IP] Omnipod and hot weather

I've been wearing the Omnipod for about 4 1/2 years and I live in the
Phoenix area.  Needless to say, it is HOT here.  I ride my bike and hike in
this heat (early in the morning) and I most certainly sweat and I have never
had a problem with the Omnipod's adhesion.  I always wipe off the area with
alcohol prior to sticking on the pod.  I don't feel that the heat has ever
affected my insulin.  I love using the pod and recommend it very highly.
Good luck, Susan