Re: [IP] Omnipod and hot weather

I've been wearing the Omnipod for about 4 1/2 years and I live in the
Phoenix area.  Needless to say, it is HOT here.  I ride my bike and hike in
this heat (early in the morning) and I most certainly sweat and I have
never had a problem with the Omnipod's adhesion.  I always wipe off the
area with alcohol prior to sticking on the pod.  I don't feel that the heat
has ever affected my insulin.  I love using the pod and recommend it very
highly. Good luck, Susan