[IPn] message from Annabelle

$200 in matching funds available to double the value of your pledge.
That will bring us to about $4k with matches.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/

=========== today Annabelle wrote: ===========

We should be ashamed of ourselves that we can't raise just $5,000 a
quarter to support Insulin Pumpers. It is disgraceful that Michael
has to expend so much time & energy composing begging emails to get
the funds to keep Insulin Pumpers going. He's got much better things
to do helping people.

I would be very very sad to see Insulin Pumpers die for lack of
funding. This is the premier site to get help with one's diabetes
problems. If I have a serious question I ask it here, & I always get
good, sensible & practical advice. I would never have made it thoiugh
my 1st 6 months of pumping wiothout this site.

I make a monthly donation & if I can add something quarterly. So,
come on let's show Michael how useful this site is to us.

Annabella

=================== end forwarded message ========

Regards,
Michael Robinton