[IP] Help with Dexcom

So the point I was trying to make is that the Dexcom Share will not
communicate with your Vibe.  You will not see the numbers on your Vibe.  You
can definitely use the Dexcom Share and use your Vibe, but you will have to
carry a Dexcom receiver around with you in addition to your pump.  (Which for
me negates the point of the Vibe.)

Shelby

Here's how it works:

You attach the sensor to you body.
The sensor communicates with one or more of the receiver(s), be it Dexcom
(Share2, Share, standard), Animas (Vibe), or something unreleased as of now.
You take the readout from the readout device.... Vibe, Dexcom Receiver, or
iPhone/Apple Watch.

Using those observations above, you can have the Vibe/Share2 at the same
time.
I am using the Vibe and Dexcom non-share now. I keep the vibe on me, and my
wife
has the receiver on her and kindly lets me know if/when the blood sugar goes
low.

We just got back from a cruise to Alaska (highly recommended) and averaged
about 8 miles per day walking, and that setup came in handy.

Sent from my iPhone

<email @ redacted> wrote:

> As I understand it. I can use the share with the G4 sensor.
>
> Is that right?
>
> Ian
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Shelby L. Brock
Legal Secretary

[Keker & Van Nest Logo]

415 676 2243 direct   |   email @ redacted
633 Battery Street, San Francisco, CA 94111-1809   |   415 391 5400 main   |
kvn.com<http://www.kvn.com/>

 [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of
image003.png]