Re: [IP] Omnipod and hot weather

Hi John-
I havenbt had any issues with the insulin cooking.

 I do have some issues with keeping the pod stuck on for 3 days when it is
particularly hot and humid and Ibm exercising. Mastisol and skin tac are two
glues that can help keep it on. I currently use mastisol under the pod. I wait
for it to dry enough to become tacky before attaching the pod. I then end up
using tac away to remove the pod at the end of the three days, although I do
still lose an occasional pod to humidity.
Melanie