[IPn] still a little short

Hi Pumpers and Friends,

The pledge drive is still about $1,500 short of our goal for the
quarter, however I'm going to bring it to a close when the remaining
$200 challenge from New Mexico is matched. That will get us a little
closer. So, $200 of the next pledges received will be matched and
doubled by a generous member from New Mexico. You can support Insulin
Pumpers by making a contribution now. With luck the eagle will fly
and maybe a bit more than $200 will fall from the sky. IP could use
the assistance to continue helping the diabetes community and pumpers
like you.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate

contributions by mail to:

	Insulin Pumpers