[IPn] comments and the challenge continues

A forum member wrote to me:

<quote>
A little something to those that have not donated to the IP pledge
drive:

I am anxiously awaiting the insulin pump that my Endocrinologist
ordered for me a very short time ago.  I was hesitant  at first, due
to my lack of education in the insulin pump world.  My doctor asked
me to consider the insulin pump due to my dawn phenomenon on April
19th.  My next step...where do I look on the internet for information
about insulin pumps outside of the vendor website?  I went as far as
Insulin Pumpers.org and became an active member as of April 25.

So my question to everyone who has not pledged and you are one of the
9,000+ active members, have you ever visited a message board for an
answer or two? Ever chatted with another active member?  Utilized the
website for information?  Read another member's profile?  Were able
to take advantage of the limited supplies of free diabetic supplies
and such?

I understand that there are many individuals who are on a limited
income, but if you were to put aside five dollars a month and put
that money towards the quarterly IP pledge drive, we would all have
the continued comfort of knowing that when we needed something from
Insulin Pumpers, it would be there for us.

I made a sustaining contribution on May 3 and I hope that if you are
reading this and you have not contributed, you will take a small
moment and make a contribution to a worthy cause.  One day, you may
not be able to read this posting.
</quote>

The FLORIDA challenge makes it possible for you to double the value
of your pledge to Insulin Pumpers. She will match your contribution
DOLLAR for DOLLAR up to the remaining total of just oveer $200. Let's
see if we can wrap up our pledge.

How are we doing? Click here to see:

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donors.shtml#contributions

Please make your matching donation or SUSTAINING contribution by
visiting:

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way