Re: [IP] RE: Follow up on basal questions

If our usual pharmacist says no, try to find a compounding pharmacist.

----- Original Message -----

From: "Steven Schoch"
<schoch6+email @ redacted>
To: "IP" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 11:39:35 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] RE: Follow up on basal questions

When I was first diagnosed in 1964, I used U40 insulin. That
concentration is still used today, but only for diabetic cats and
dogs. It seems that Humalog, Novalog, and Apidra are only available in
U100. But that's a good idea to ask the pharmacist.

--
Steve

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 11:26 AM, Adam Brock
<email @ redacted> wrote:
B > Wow, that's an interesting idea. I wonder if the pharmacist could dilute
it
if