Re: [IP] RE: Follow up on basal questions

When I was first diagnosed in 1964, I used U40 insulin. That
concentration is still used today, but only for diabetic cats and
dogs. It seems that Humalog, Novalog, and Apidra are only available in
U100. But that's a good idea to ask the pharmacist.

--
Steve