Re: [IP] Insulin Infusion Sites

Hello Pumpers,
I run a weekly support group for Pumpers and MDI
Our goal is to achieve and then maintain optimal diabetes control using
technology on the Amazon Cloud we call a virtual pancreas for diabetes.
Optimal diabetes control, as shown in the image below, occurs when all
boluses and basals are optimized.  And, the mechanics of using the
pump(sites, insulins, catheters, etc) are all adapted for the particular
needs of each user.  This is done with the GUI shown and applying the
targets(not shown).  You may need HTML formatting to see the inserted
images.  If this does not work, send me an email and I will respond.

My purpose in telling the pumpers group about this is to determine if
any pumpers may wish to try the Virtual Pancreas Technology.  If so, I
will ask for volunteers in my Support Groups to help you get started.
We could use Skype or some other service to provide the remote
connectivity for teaching new users.

michael

--

*A Michael Albisser, PhD*