Re: [IP] A basal question for all of you

This discussion and the infusion site discussion simply remind me, we are not
all textbook and this truly is a YMMV condition.
I'm glad to see other people have insulin sensitivity.  I sure have not been
able to figure out my situation with that.
I'm also experiencing different numbers depending on sites.
So many factors, so little time between Dr. visits to get any of it right.  At
least in my case.
Sunday sigh.
Laura S.