Re: [IP] A basal question for all of you

 Melanie, if you use the suspend basal feature yes it does beep every half-hour.
But if you set a temporary basal of zero for however long you wish, then it
doesn't beep :-). I programmed and saved several temporary basal settings such
as for exercise, sickness, and off into OmniPod, similar to the way you can save
meals as carb counts, etc.

Sent from Melody's iPhone