Re: [IP] A basal question for all of you

 I frequently use the "temp basal off" feature of the OmniPod before I play
tennis. It has the not-so-exciting side-effect of making the pod beep every half
hour.

 As Melody noted, you can't set a basal to 0 on the OmniPod, but you can set it
to 0.05 units/hour.

Melanie