[IP] Re: A basal question for all of you

If you suspect that insulin in the tubing is making it harder to manage small
doses accurately, perhaps the tubeless OmniPod would be an advantage.   That
pump allows basal rates as low as 00.05 per hour, which is just over one unit
daily total.    It also give the ability to set a "Temp Basal OFF" (or any
percentage of basal decrease/increase) for up to 8 hours.

One of the reasons that I switched from shots to pumping is because half-unit
dosing was too imprecise for my needs -- I could only make corrections in
50-point BG increments with .5 unit dosing.    With the pump, I can bolus
00.05 corrections and drop just 5 points if I choose.   Theoretically, anyway
:-).    YMMV!

Melody