Re: [IP] Re: A basal question for all of you

Barbara,

Basal rates are important as you strive for optimal diabetes control.
The Virtual Pancreas System I provide helps determine these optimally
over a period of a few weeks.

Setting basal rates so low implies that you are either producing your
own basal insulin or your basal infusion rates are being sequestered
(build up boluses) that give the impression that you need the small ones
you suggest work for you.  Pumped insulin can be affected by your tissue pH.

michael

--

*A Michael Albisser, PhD*

*Emeritus Professor of Medicine*