Re: [IP] Insulin Infusion Sites

 I use my thigh and buttocks. I used to give myself shots in my thigh so
couldn't see why an infusion wouldn't work there. I have horses and use my
stomach or legs to help lift hay bales and such so I put the infusion on the
outside of leg and it seems to be the same rate of absorption. I also put my
Dexcom sensor on thigh or upper arms. They are just as accurate there for me.

Sent from my iPad