 From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
on behalf of David Jones <email @ redacted>
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2014 2:24:15 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Insulin Infusion Sites

never tried anything but the abdomen. I'm interested in this, because I'm
wondering about other legit infusion sites. I've had issues getting my
reservoir out of my stomach becuase I catch the plastic tubing on a doorknob a
couple of times. Plus I go through a lot of metal detectors for work and get
tired of having to pull things on and off.

David Jones
freelance journalist
https://davidjones.contently.com
973-485-4153 (phone)