From: "daveg" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 9:39:20 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Durable medical mail order options besides Edgepark

Doug, please let me know how it goes getting your new Cozmo! B I'll be
second in line!!!

I concur about Advanced Diabetes Supply, Tim Cady is well know and has a
very good reputation. B I also concur on Edgepark. B I am almost totally
away from Edgepark and over to Diabetes Supply Center, a subsidiary of
Byram Healthcare. B You can also order through Byram, but don't. B DSC
really know the D end of it. B Byram less so. B DSC is real easy to work with.

-Dave Guyer, dx T1 1955, Cozmo 1800 since 06/26/07, Apidra since
11/27/07, Dexcom since 05/20/09