Re: [IP] Durable medical mail order options besides Edgepark

 Tim Cady at Advanced Diabetes Supply is awesome. He's the best one could choose
for getting supplies.

Sent from my iPhone
Phyllis

<email @ redacted> wrote:

 > Doug, please let me know how it goes getting your new Cozmo! I'll be second
in line!!!

 > I concur about Advanced Diabetes Supply, Tim Cady is well know and has a very
good reputation. I also concur on Edgepark. I am almost totally away from
Edgepark and over to Diabetes Supply Center, a subsidiary of Byram Healthcare.
You can also order through Byram, but don't. DSC really know the D end of it.
Byram less so. DSC is real easy to work with.

 > -Dave Guyer, dx T1 1955, Cozmo 1800 since 06/26/07, Apidra since 11/27/07,
Dexcom since 05/20/09