Re: [IP] Durable medical mail order options besides Edgepark

Doug, please let me know how it goes getting your new Cozmo!  I'll be
second in line!!!

I concur about Advanced Diabetes Supply, Tim Cady is well know and has a
very good reputation.  I also concur on Edgepark.  I am almost totally
away from Edgepark and over to Diabetes Supply Center, a subsidiary of
Byram Healthcare.  You can also order through Byram, but don't.  DSC
really know the D end of it.  Byram less so.  DSC is real easy to work with.

-Dave Guyer, dx T1 1955, Cozmo 1800 since 06/26/07, Apidra since
11/27/07, Dexcom since 05/20/09