Re: [IP] MIO's

 If you have a MM pump you should have no trouble getting samples of the Mio to
try.
 Call 800 Minimed and select help with pumps and infusion sets. Tell the rep
that you want to try it, for whatever reason, and they should send you ones to
try. Anytime that I want to try a different type of infusion set they gladly
send me samples.

Richard

Sent from my iPad