RE: [IP] MIO's

your endo might have samples at the office or maybe a local surgical store?
Otherwise somebody might be able to trade supplies with you. I'm running low
myself and I use Mio, I'm going back and forth trying to reorder infusion sets
myself.

David Jones
freelance journalist
https://davidjones.contently.com
973-485-4153 (phone)
862-763-8304 (mobile)

> Subject: [IP] MIO's
> From: email @ redacted
> Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 18:55:57 -0500
> To: email @ redacted
>
>  I am really thinking about switching to the mio infusion sets from
Medtronic..