[IP] MIO's

 I am really thinking about switching to the mio infusion sets from Medtronic..
Does anyone know anywhere to possibly get a sample of the mios? I contacted
Medtronic and they said I have to go threw my supplier which is ccs but I called
today and ccs doesn't give out samples.. They just wanted to send out my months
supply in mios but I would rather try them before committing to a full month of
them!