Re: [IP] GOOD MORNING

Thank  for the info. I left a message for the medtronic rep and hope I get a
call back.
I hope I can find one soon..
Michael

On Thursday, June 26, 2014 4:44 PM, Richard
<email @ redacted> wrote:

I live over the hill from you in Santa Cruz and use Palo Alto Medical
Foundation, (PAMF). They have offices in your area and they are good. They
are
computerized with records. Like Stacy said, check with your rep.

Richard

Sent from my iPad