Re: [IP] Animas Customer Service?????

Regarding partial boxes:  at the time, they said that is exactly what they
would be sending, and they altered my physician's prescription. Gentiva was
the supplier the HMO went through, and they were the ones arguing (animas
agreeing) that we don't need spares. Literally told me I didnt know what I was
talking about.
As for my new plan,  I may not have been clear:  My old plan covered supplies
at 100 percent under Home Health Care.  My new ACA Gold plan, covers
--and this has been changed without my knowledge...gee thanks ACA...fifty
percent of supplies.  I just now called them.
All of a sudden I have been informed, supplies are considered DME and are only
covered at 50 percent. My application book said 30 percent. What
happened???????
I have no idea how much fifty will be, but I'm glad I stashed some when they
were covered.
sheesh.
Laura S