[IP] Free Supplies

I has cleaning out our diabetes supplies over the weekend and would like to
pass on these extra supplies to someone or multiple people who could use
them.  I purchased many barriers to try before we discovered Tagaderm HP to
put under my son's pod to help with the sticking of the pod but more so the
itching issue he has with their tape.  I have 26 packets of Skin Tac Adhesive
Barrier Wipes, full box (50) Tac Away Adhesive remover wipes, 2 almost full
boxes (90+) Hollister Skin Gel protective dressing wipes, 10 packets of
Uni-Solve Adhesive remover wipes, 34 packets AllKare Protective Barriers
wipes, 29 packets of No-Sting Skin Prep Protective wipes, boxes of Delica
Lancets, and two new sky blue cases.  These cases are like the old MedPort
case that has the outside zipper pouch that holds 4 vials of insulin and you
can add an ice pack.  On the inside there is a clear zipper pouch on left
side, place in center for lancet and on right side place for
 test strips, a smaller open pocket and a larger zip pouch.  They no longer
make this case and it is a generic version of the MedPort, but works just the
same.   If you are not sure the case is a style you would like, I can email
you picture.  Email me privately if you are interested.