Re: [IP] Desperate

I wish I could help with supplies. But you might try the 9mm in your thigh
or upper glutes until you can get some 6mm. More expert pumpers probably
have other suggestions on how to maximize supplies.

They've helped me expand 4 months worth into 7 months, so far....I use 9mm,
and also have a lot of body fat. I remember returning a box of 6mm, wish I
had kept them.

Good luck!