[IP] Desperate

First I would like to say hello to everyone since I'm a new member. I'm
going through a very hard time right now and am in need of pump supplies, I
have called every sort of help line that I know of with no luck. I was
evicted from my apartment 2 weeks ago and I am now staying with a friend
trying to save money for me and my son who is 5 to move. I use qwik set 6mm
23 inch which I have 1 remaining. I have a full box of the 9 mm qwik sets
but they are too long for me because I have almost no body fat and they
kinda hurt..
Thank you and God bless. ..
Rick Priore