Re: [IP] One touch verio meter

I'm probably wrong, but I thought the Verio was only released in  Canada?

Kathy S.

In a message dated 6/30/2012 11:18:30 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Yes, we  love the One Touch Verio and the strips.  I got a coupon for $30
off
from the One Touch website so the meters have been costing us at our  local
CVS
approx. $30.  I've bought 5 meters and my insurance company  just approved
400
strips per child per month.  We don't use CGMS and  like the tracking
pattern
features on this meter. Also love the light on  it. I had been a loyal
Freestyle customer for the past 10 years but the One  Touch Verio is great
so I
switched.  The other big reason we switched  is that it only takes .4 ul of
blood sample size.  The other One Touch  meters take 1 ul sample size.  I
recommend this meter.

Denise  D.