Re: [IP] Medicare ALJ case

There, I chopped this down a little, so it doesn't appear over and over
in the digest version...

The ADA just held its meeting, the life expectancy thing was presented
there.  I read about it a couple of days ago in a news brief article in
the Minneapolis Star Tribune (on-line).  It was there one night and gone
the next morning.

One of the points raised in the article though, was that the increased
life expectancy would have an effect on the insurance industry's
actuarial tables!

I'm sure that whatever happens at the ADA will be reprinted elsewhere.

Denise B.